"Best price never means the best procurement, as the best procurement requires the best procurement contract with each manufacturer. There are so many significant details such as the decision of warranty period, maintenance conditions including the uptime guarantees (with or without spare parts), locking the prices of major spare parts, etc. Our worldwide experience with over 200 projects will guide you in finalizing the most efficient and effective contracts".
MINEXDTC is specialized in equipping medical facilities worldwide.
One of the main activities of MINEXDTC is setting up and furnishing hospitals or Clinical Simulation Centers, focusing on medical and non-medical equipment.
Each different project is like a fingerprint, having its own individual necessities. With decades of experience, we have a very professional workflow which starts with ‘understanding the investor and the investment’.
We work closely with all major global manufacturers/brands, however we are not tied up with any of them. Once we have a full understanding of the investor and the investment, our experienced team of project managers, engineers, planning and procurement specialists:
- Prepare room-by-room equipment lists and finalize the PNAs (Physical Needs Assessments),
- Create the best strategy according to the project, the budget and the financing option(s) which should all be in full match with the investor’s vision,
- Connect and negotiate with all major global manufacturers and to get their very best offers. Since we run multiple worldwide projects at the same time, we are able to come up with the most competitive pricing because of our high-procurement volume.
- Coordinate our activities with the construction firm. So we program our specialists to implement all installations corresponding to the building's progress.
- Finally, we train your staff extensively to operate the installed equipment. Individual training on selected devices can be arranged upon request.